Sinister: Tools of Lucifer

Laura Llew lleweth at xxx.com
Sun Mar 2 19:43:06 GMT 2003

Big Stu bellowed, "So I'll just subtly drop into the conversation that
everything they say about tall men with big feet is true."

That they make bad dance partners? The only thing worse than slow dancing
with a boy who is shorter than you is dancing with a boy who is so tall that
you feel like you need to be an Eastern European gymnast just to vault up
high enough to say, "Why hello there." Excuse me while I throw out my back
and dislocate my shoulder just to get my arms up to where they're supposed
to be.

Naturally, when I was younger and forced by my paternal units to attend
dances which they insisted on calling "mixers," I would always get stuck
with the boys with the worst case of halitosis during the really long songs
and who treated my feet and shins like a gangplank. After a while I became
accustomed to answering queries of "would you like to dance" with "Oh yes!
Let's do! It's so nice to meet a man who isn't a pansy about catching my
scabies!"

***
Pinefox puttered: "The one name I'll now name was the raison d'etre of this
whole bash: for the Geezer, Miller turned up. What next - a visit from
Llaura Llew?"

I actually was going to be in London this month for the London book fair
next week. Then, I remembered that London is for Losers! Or rather my bank
account is. Thus, none of you have to worry about taking out life insurance
or getting that fashionable helmet with harness to wear yet. Next March
though..

I would say that Wales for Llewsers but then I'd have to pronounce the
double L like I'm supposed to and I'm just not as guttural as I used to be.
Sadly, neither is the pinefox.

***
"My grandfather used to say that they made the cheese run across the table
whilst no one was looking."
"originally produced in caves in their respective areas where the mold was
naturally present."

At first I thought the above quotes were about boys but it turned out that
they were about Blue Cheese. Go figure.

***
To keep with my theme of quoting, I believe I shall now take a tidbit from
my favorite Granny Shag Mag - Bust magazine - everyone's best resource for
furry things that vibrate and music reviews that summarize how shaggable the
artist is rather than their music (aww yeah). So from Amy Sedaris - to
inspire all of you actors out there:

"Whenever I had to bring a monologue into an audition I would take something
from 'Our Bodies, Ourselves.' I wasn't going to fucking memorize some boring
Shakespeare thing that you'd already heard three times a day. Instead it
would be, 'I like something small in my anus during lovemaking. No pressure,
no movement, just plain there.'"

And on that note I shall bid my farewell.

obsessed with symmetryrtemmys htiw dessesbo
             arualaura