Sinister: You cant fool me, there aint no sanity clause!

Matt Campbell blokefrombargainhunt at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 3 20:26:51 GMT 2003

Good evening everyone or good morning/afternoon
depending where you are.
This is my very first mail since Honey let me off the
leash. It feels a wee bit like my first day at school.
I'm in a new place with lots of people who have more
of a clue than I do. Only this time I don't get to
look forward to my mum picking me up at the end of the
day.
Anyway, my in securities aside I would like to say a
huge thank you to anyone who has mentioned either the
go-betweens or camera obscura in the last few weeks.
In the case of the go-betweens, I finally decided to
listen to the rave reviews and actually buy one of
their albums. While my love of the band already stands
on the edge of obsession I also felt a certain amount
of guilt that it took me nigh on twenty one years of
my life to find them. Camera Obscura on the other hand
is a different story. It was almost impossible to get
your hands on it up here in sunny Aberdeen. I have a
friend of a friend to thank for that one.
I'm going to stop there cause I can already hear the
dulcet tones of the residents of Albert Square on the
TV and I need my daily fix.
Matt. x
P.S. I'm going to stick my neck on the line and say
the best B&S song by a country mile is La Pastie de la
Bourgoisie
P.P.S. I realise I've probably ruined my point by
spelling the title wrong but I simply can't be arsed
raking through my CD's to find out.