Sinister: Do you want to go with me? That's what we call it here, going together...

Today I am in the mood for spanish language radio languagecreep at xxx.com
Tue Mar 4 19:32:53 GMT 2003

I'm a bit scared that I don't believe in love.

I haven't been given a shred of proof that it truly exists, that it's not a
lie we tell ourselves.  I wasted a year and a half on a robot, shared
everything with someone who was just going through the motions.

There's this guy, see?  Only I don't know if he's there, you know, like
that.  Twice it's been a lovely night, stars out and shit like that, and in
the end it's just a friendly hug.  Might as well have been a handshake.  And
he hasn't stopped me from obsessing over boys I have dubbed something
ridiculous.  There's Angry Eyes, Photo Major, Richie Tennenbaum, Two
Shirts...the list goes on.  So can I love?

I love little things.  I try to put more love into the world.  Not luv mind
you.  I can't stand luv.  Luv ya doll.  Just makes me want to shudder.

Last year I had the smile project.  Smile at random strangers, I mean REALLY
smile.  The results were somewhat mixed.  But there were the few who really
responded, and that made it worth it.  So now we're taking the smile project
a step up.  Telling people you like something about them.  The other night
it was just saying "I like your hat," but it made the guy so happy that I
was inspired to turn it into another full fledged project.  I'll let you
know how it goes.

In other news I have bought some tube socks and I very well may love them.
The topic of this post is love, for those not following.

I do love sinister.  At least I think I do.  I think uncertainty means it's
true love.

Kara

www2.bc.edu/~brielman