Sinister: stop me if you think that you've heard this one before

elizabeth trawick heartxdan at xxx.com
Wed Mar 5 06:18:14 GMT 2003

Hi All

I must share with you that not only did I just get out of the warmest bath
(I'm still sweating!) in the world, I also ate cookies, drank milk, and
listened to Joy Division.  All whilst I was sitting merrily in that warm
bath.

The bath and everything involved was the perfect way to end the wonderful
day I had.  It all began when I woke with a smile...  Why did I wake with a
smile?  Not because I went to bed with one- but because I dreamt of Straun!
Yes.  I had a dream that Mr. Murdoch himself cheered me up after a bad uni
class (I'm not even out of high school yet!) and gave me a ride home in his
car (which is also preposterous as he hasn't got that wonderful ride
anymore!  unless he's gotten something new).  And honestly I don't think it
was Stuart that cheered me up, but rather the thought and effort he took to
cheer me up!  Anyway, enough about that dream!

I've been going stark raving mad when it comes to music.  The other day I
bought Permanent by Joy Division, I've ordered Where Were We by the
Lucksmiths, and today I bought Strangeways, Here We Come by the Smiths.
Goodness, I do love the Smiths.  I find myself listening to them more and
more.  And the more I listen to them, the more I realise that my life should
be devoted to getting Morrissey to marry me.  But that's neither here nor
there, is it?

My friend invited me to visit Europe with him.  I was planning on going this
summer, but a few things happened between when I planned it and when it was
to come about that changed my mind.  I then planned on starting college this
summer, but as there aren't many courses offered in the summer and I do not
want to be burned out before the year really begins, I've found that the
trip to Europe would be so very nice.  Even under the certain circumstances
(which will probably not be bad at all once this goes into effect).

And honestly, how can one argue with a trip to Europe with a cute friend to
visit an even cuter ex boyfriend?  Oh, one cannot!  So tomorrow I must speak
to my parents and try to charm them into paying for me to go.  I'm sure they
will, though, as that was the plan in the very first place.

My point is:  Chris (my cute friend!) and I might have a hard time finding
things to do (I believe we're going to London and Glasgow, he said somewhere
else as well but I don't remember), so if you're in that area and know of
any good gigs coming up in the June/July time frame, please mail me and I'll
talk to him about things!  Also, if any of you would like to meet I would
absolutely love that.  I'm sure Chris and I won't be together the entire
time (he likes the ladies and I am not his kind of lady if you know what I
mean!) and it would be very nice to have someone to "chat it up" with while
I'm in town.

Take care all!

xoxo with love,
Elizabeth