Sinister: How snob can you get?

elenita 99 elenita99 at xxx.com
Wed Mar 5 15:42:14 GMT 2003

Hello people,

I hope you are fine an healthy today.

For a change, I shall start with content: there has been a lot going on
about the gig in Glasgow. First of all I felt left out and sad. Now I feel
like I am going to show off in two seconds and be a real snob: I am not
going to Glasgow, but I am going to BARCELONA!!!

Yes dear friends, a few fellow listees and myself are going to be reporting
back after the Primavera Sound festival. We are travelling to the fantastic
land of Spain to see B&S amongst other great bands (well apart from Jordi
who doesn't travel because he lives in Barcelona, but hey he is lucky that's
all).

No need to say I am totally and utterly excited, and I have been jumping
around my office this morning when I booked the tickets. Now I wish I had a
B&S bikini, that would have been useful.

More amazing news: Peter Miller was in London, or so I have heard. This is a
bit like Britney Spears visiting the UK, I suppose, in terms of crowd
gathering.

My mum called me this morning all giggling down the phone: she saw yesterday
my little brother (aged 16) walking down the road hand in hand with a pretty
young girl. Bless. This is his first girlfriend as for as I know, so this is
all pretty exciting. It made me think about good old days in high school,
when boys was the only worthy topic of conversation. When a member of this
interesting specie talked to you for more than 10 seconds between two
classes, it was conversation material for days. Aww.

Thanks to Big Stu for reporting back, I think we all got jealous and excited
at the same time.

Mark C is rude. This is a fact.

Elenaaaaaa