Sinister: How will I know?

Paulo Stinsoni paulo_stinsoni at xxx.com
Thu Mar 6 12:23:34 GMT 2003

Howdy doody neighbourinos,

So, let's picture the scene, it's a sweaty May evening in Glasgow's premiere
gig building (I've momentarily forgotton the name of the place - it may come
to me by the end of the post, and then you won't see this bit in brackets*),
I'm up at the front, in the standing zone, dancing like a nut job (although
in time and in unison with Theresa Lovely) to "MayFly" and I'm rubbing
shoulders with the Sinister elite.  Now I can only ever guess at what you
are all like from your stories of unrequited teenage love and musical
preferences (I like Lemon Jelly too Sam) so unless you all wear T shirts and
badges saying "I'm in love with a girl/boy who doesn't know I exist" or "All
the ducks are swimming in the water" then I won't know who you are.  Do you
all have faces painted with "I'm sinister, are you" written on?  Or is it
tatooed on the back of your necks?  (It's not on mine, and by crikey, it's a
difficult thing to check bon your own)

How will I know it's you?

Ah well,

Love and Humous to you all