Sinister: How will I know?

Lucy Alder lucyalder at xxx.com
Thu Mar 6 12:49:24 GMT 2003

Dear Sinister (and Paulo)

There is a special way for us to recognise each other.  Some might say it
is the duffel coat/square specs/knee-high socks combination and others may
think it has something to do with a secret sweaty handshake, but I can
reveal to you the truth.  It is the Upside Down Badge.  This miraculous
device was first used before I knew that 'sinister' meant something other
than 'left-handed' or 'generally evil', which was a very long time ago,
believe me.  It has been used on numerous occasions and has often proved
invaluable as an identifier of Person With Whom You Might Wish To Swap
Spit.

So, if you haven't got a B&S badge, get yourself over to Banchory Towers
(http://www.banchoryshop.net) and make the necessary purchase, or find
some glitter glue and make one yourself.  Pin it on your lapel in the
traditional inverted position et voila!  We know who you are.

Tomorrow is the Winchester Club.  Sinister, this is your rallying cry,
come drink and dance with us!  Details here:
http://www.geocities.com/the_winchester_club

I can't think of anything else to say just now, so I'll shut up.

Juicy Lucy

 --- Paulo Stinsoni <paulo_stinsoni at hotmail.com> wrote: > Howdy doody
neighbourinos,