Sinister: Coy Talker

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Thu Mar 6 17:35:05 GMT 2003

Sometimes I take too many things for granted, like the phrase "taking things
for granted" I think I know what it means but I've never really thought
about why it means what it means, and I still haven't.

The park outside work is very pretty at the moment.  It's not a very
standard pretty - like, all the leave on the trees have fallen off and the
ugly side of Euston train station isn't particularly picturesque, but the
colour, I forget about colour sometimes when I am over-obsessed with shapes
and sizes.  Today the way the sun is shining through the blue sky onto the
bald branches has created all the best colours, like all of the ones you've
always wanted to choose for your windows desktop colours but can't quite
work out the RGB values to get them.

Anyway, I was going to tell you about the upside down badges, but Lucy has
beaten me to it.  A quick search for  "upside-down;badges" would give you a
whole list of posts about it and the one from none other than Princess
Honey.

http://www.missprint.org/sinister/mhonarc/199903/msg00238.html

featuring still one of the most sinister quotes from David Moore.

This morning I went onto google to look for some porn, and I found some
before even pressing the Search button!!!  It was this naked bloke with a
the nob hanging out and everything.  eew.  And then i realised i didn't turn
the monitor on and it was just reflection.  And also apparently today is
Michaelangelo's birthday therefore Google replaced their logo today with a
naked man.

I have never listened to Lemon Jelly, but I love lemon jelly.

I love you too sinister.
Ken

This email and any files transmitted in it are confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.