Sinister: the winners never quit

Stefano [Steady-State] stephanowic at xxx.it
Fri Mar 7 12:17:46 GMT 2003

	I’ve been long time obsessed by the game of chess.
I’ve ever thought there should be magic and mystery lying behind the way the pieces are disposed on the board. There were the obscure rule spelled in mathematics and the dim light from the dusted covered window of a past century library. There was a decision and the needed to learn to play the game.
	In that time I was obsessed by Russian literature, as well. I used to be often obsessed by something. In general I don’t take pictures of my obsession, though. They won’t appreciate it that much, I can imagine.

	But the game needs strategy, needs patience, needs commitment, need stillness, need braveness. The game became a need. But I’ve never been a good player. One day the wish to play started to fade out, and know I don’t even remember the rules and how the place the pieces on the right place on the boards. That say I would have never been a natural.

One day I started to say any day life as big chessboard... you need strategy, patience, commitment, stillness, braveness, god knows what.
There is a problem with the game, and with the games in general, is that it is supposed someone win it. You know when you get into the riffle. But still someone has to lose. You are there, sit down, and you want to defeat the one which is sitting in front on you. It’s either me or you. It is trivial, but then the magic of the game disappeared, and what make it different from boxing match, if not the muscle and the different attitude. There will someone going home, thinking at the move he should have made and didn’t, on how the thing should have gone different, on how to spend the night, on how to win next time.
This Is The Key: The Winner.

	Either if you are or not.

			Did you played for that? I did play for that.
			Really did I? I guess I did.

This is all made by a great deal of being selfish.
And how far I was, I used to be, I still being, from the person I thought I’d been, and I wish I still could be, or will be one day. One day not too far.

. I wasn’t talented anyway.	And I should choose a better game to play.
			Or better not play game.
In the meantime I will find some another lot of obsession not to take picture of.

	And I’ll grow flowers in the spring time, when there will be nay reason.
Yours,
stefano

I'll be careful when I drive
'cause I want to see her once