Sinister: I'm still waiting to be "popped the question"

MyMomSays at xxx.com MyMomSays at xxx.com
Fri Mar 7 19:18:59 GMT 2003

I am finding it very difficult to post again.  Many times I have clicked the "compose" icon and stared blankly at my computer screen, unsure of what to say--weighing the experiences in my life, the random thoughts that have been dancing through my head as of late, and debating whether or not it applies to the e-mails that have been posted lately--and even more than that, more than relevance, is it interesting enough?  I've lost my Sinister Confidence.

I can sympathize with Laurel Lemming for needing PG Tips.  Many times in the past I have posted to the list begging for this and that(Like the time I posted to Sinister asking for money to fund a trip to the San Francisco pop fantasy; I'm still red-cheeked over that one).

Dirty Vicar sent me a New Year's present--a great mix tape and a book.  This tape featured a song by the Chalets.  Dude, where is an ALBUM I can buy?  Along with the Chalets, there are the Hidden Cameras, who I've been told are of equal comparison to Belle and Sebastian.  Anyone out there want to confirm these rumors?

Over the Christmas holidays, there was a bit of a Sinister picnic.  A mini-mini picnic.  Not even a picnic, because it was supposedly an IL* Fancy A Pint.  But three Sinisters were there! Myself, The Boy Troussé, and Sarah Garrett-Sonner.  Sarah and myself discussed highheels and handbags while Stevie T spoke with one Fr*nk K*gan about music critics and other stuff I don't really understand.  It would have been even better if Sarah and I had progressed from regularly girly talk to even GIRLIER girly talk and clucked about menstruation, or men not understanding us, or...

The Pinefox posted about a walk through Stevenage; it was very well-written.  I saw some pictures of this event.  If featured the Pinefox's editor posed in front of various highways and roller-rinks.  When I spoke with PF's editor about said photographs (we are in a relationship of the cahootish nature) he confessed he thought they were rather unflattering.  Maybe they would have been better as ink polaroids?

I, too, have an editor.  I don't call him "my editor" like the Pinefox does.  I call him "bro."  Right now he's editing a piece of mine about Foot and Mouth Disease--go RJG! Edit that bitch!

Okay, I've bubbled on enough.

Thinking of you and all of your pets,

Mandee May xx
"inconsolably okay"