Sinister: aislers, san francisco spring is summeriffic

steve peet peetsketch at xxx.com
Sat Mar 8 14:06:40 GMT 2003

Well, it takes a lot to get me out of lurkdom these days, but this sure
caught my eye... Just my luck that one of my favourite bands is playing in
San Fran the week before I'm flying out there, still you can't have
everything!
I'll be in Santa Cruz from 11th till 15th then San Fran till 21st, so if any
North Cal sinistrines could let me know where's good to stay or go of an
evening or even want to meet up for a beer then drop me a mail (OFF LIST of
course!)

Cheers
Sketcher