Sinister: No Mean City. . .

Brian McNeill brianraindogs at xxx.com
Mon Mar 10 09:57:33 GMT 2003

So I attended my 1st Winchester Club On Friday and had a braw time. So
thanks to Juce and ally & co, ya done a fine job!

Glasgow is apparently the safest city in the UKto live in. . . Well, after 5
murders at the weekend I'm not so sure. In fact what's your alibi Matt from
Mobile?! (He just looks the type to me ;)

All that and the water tower here in Drumchapel was all lit up on Thursday
in psychedelic colours. (Great move, I mean  bugger Crptosuridium, we will
give ya something nice to look at as yer ill. Something to ponder as yer
arse resembles a well chewed orange.

And the fitba, well. . .

cheers

brian