Sinister: whatever i do it's never enough

Christine Irene competitionsmile at xxx.com
Mon Mar 10 19:59:25 GMT 2003

hi everyone.  i am coming off of one mutha of a crazy
weekend.  i jetted off to dublin at the invitation of
gavin friday.  we stopped by the brazen head to share
a pint with some friends of his.  then daniel lanois
approached me and asked that i co-produce the new U2
album with he and Brian Eno.

ok, that so did not happen.  actually i went out for
stuffed french toast with my friend katie.  then i
stayed round the house rolling around on my tummy ball
and watching movies.  i watched, in no particular
order

>From a Whisper to a Scream: The History of Irish Music

An Affair to Remember (which always makes me bawl my
eyes out)

Never Been Kissed ( I love this movie)

Pygmalion

Written in the Wind

Sleepless in Seattle

Tom and Jerry: The best cat and mouse moments

Office Space (I believe you have my stapler)  If you
haven't seen this movie, GO NOW!!!! you can find it at
most video shoppes to rent or you can buy it for about
$15.

Cabaret

The Secret Garden

Jaysus, what a pathetic weekend.  In my defense, I was
sick.  I didn't even go to my Amnesty International
meeting last night.  :o(

I also came to a conclusion this weekend.  I spent a
lot of time in my head, milling around thoughts and
trying to reach some sort of conclusion about the
direction my life is headed in.  I *think* i have
decided that, in order to get out of all of my medical
financial woes, i must declare bankruptcy.  for the
past 9 months i have been trying to get my medical
bill paid down, trying to get caught up/ahead on the
credit card bills that fell behind due to buying meds
and the like.  i have gotten nowhere.  i send all of
this money out each month, and find myself in more
trouble than i was in before.  it's funny how things
happen.  this time last year, i had immaculate credit.
 not a single blemish.  if someone would have come up
to me and said "by march of next year, you will be
totally destitute and will have crushed your entire
financial being"  i would have laughed directly in
their face and said "no way hose b!  i am really
responsible, really careful.  that would NEVER happen
to me!"  i suppose its one of those never say never
things.  i am sort of relieved about this though.  i
mean, a couple of years from now, my credit will be
perfect again.  i can buy a house.  go to ireland and
england.  plus, the absent the weight of financial
stress, i'll probably feel better physically.
whatever i need to tell myself.  i still feel like an
absolute failure.  i mean, i am more than reasonably
intelligent.  i was in mensa for christ sake.  at
least i can take pride in knowing that i am really
good at fucking my life up.

anyway.  enough of that.  time to go and put the
little 'un down for a nap.

hi to eoin, whose name i can pronounce correctly thank
you very much.  and to sean :o)

....no one ever said the luck o' the irish was good...

~stine