Sinister: concepts

Alex Goffey mess_up_my_hair at xxx.com
Tue Mar 11 12:31:10 GMT 2003

Hi Sinister!

...she wears denim wherever she goes...

I'm wearing denim now, and I was wearing denim last night when I went to see
Teenage Fanclub. My first time seeing them and oh, it was magical! I'm
sorry, I know this isn't a Teenage Fanclub list but oh, they were great. I
never knew four middle-aged Scottish men could be so captivating, and of
course sing the best harmonies ever. Hearing 'Sparky's Dream' played live
has once again made my life complete. Oh, the taxi driver on the way home
thought I was 22, very weird.

...says she's gonna get some records by the Status Quo...

OK, well that's not the case, but I nearly bought a Beach Boys greatest hits
on vinyl for $2 today. I bought Camera Obscura a couple of weeks off
Sinister recommendations and I love it to bits. So I'm probably right behind
the times on this but the strings on 'Eighties Fan' are so B&S to me. So
very pretty!

I am going to have to end up buying the Polyphonic Spree record soon, too,
because I just found out that they are playing Roskilde this year wahoo! In
three and a half months I'll be jaunting around Denmark and Sweden and
London, no doubt causing havoc and whatnot and blowing whatever small amount
of money I have. It'll be the best time, though and I can't wait.

I am watching The Office. David Brent is so infuriating!

xox Alex

The best looking boys are taken
The best looking girls are staying inside
http://www.geocities.com/veruca_salt_97/
http://darlingalex.diaryland.com/