Sinister: That festival in Barcelona

Jordi Trenzano jordiet at xxx.com
Tue Mar 11 14:53:10 GMT 2003

Hi hi

It's been ages since I haven't posted to the list. And i've been subscribed
since.....autumn of 1998....oh time.....

Well, for those of you who don't know me, i'm just a boy, a tall freak aged 24 (from
Barcelona who will not repeat some of the illustrated nonsense that I once posted to this
list. I run a B&S mailing list (since autumn 2000....oh time....) that may cause some
headaches for those of you who like the quiet and peaceful tone of sinister, as we have
tons of messages about lots of different topics. If you fancy practicing your spanish,
come and have a look . If you're subscribed to yahoogroups, that's it.

I was referred on that list some weeks ago by the lovely miss Elenita 99, who I will have
the pleasure of meeting again (after more than 2 years....oh time) at the primavera sound
festival . For those of you who want to know more about the festival, let me give you the
confirmed line up. If you find some names (like Tokyo Sex Destruction) on this list, that
is probably because they belong to spanish bands.

The confirmed line-up:

2 many DJ´s
Adam Beyer
Adam Green
Arab Strap
Audience
Baxter Dury
Beef
Belle & Sebastian
Console
Definitive Jux Live featuring EL-P, Mr.Lif & RJD2
DMX Krew
Ellen Allien
Erol Alkan
The Folk Implosion
The Future Bible Heroes
The Go-Betweens
Gold Chains
Grupo Salvaje
I am Kloot
Ikara Colt
John Parish
Julian Cope
L'Altra
Le Hammond Inferno
Märtini Brös
Mary Gauthier
Michael Mayer
Migala
Mogwai
The Montgolfier Brothers
Nacho Vegas
Roni Size & MC Dynamite
DJ Rupture
Scratch Perverts
Soledad Brothers
Sonic Youth
Standstill
The Streets
Super Collider
Teenage Fanclub
Television
Thalia Zedek
Tocotronic
Tokyo Sex Destruction
Umek
The White Stripes
Yo la Tengo

----

The festival takes place in Barcelona on the weekend of may 23/24. B&S are playing on the
23. Tickets cost 62 euros, and their website is www.primaverasound.com  They claim to have
25 more bands yet to announce.

For those of you who want to get more info or a place to stay (only for girls, that's it
:P) e-mail me privately.  Or if you want to join me on the search for mr.Peter Miller.

Anyway, i'm  leaving.

Cheers

Jordi

For up-to-the-minute music news, reviews and specials visit
http://www.nme.com

Get free e-mail (anyname at nme.com) now at http://www.nmemail.com

The sender of this e-mail is NOT an employee or associate of NME,
nme.com or any other IPC magazine.