Sinister: Don't leave the laser on stun baby

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Thu Mar 13 01:07:36 GMT 2003

I can either be a miserable old git or be fun, and I like F!U!N!, so I'm
going to post about FUN things today!

------------------------------------

KIERAN DEVANEY EMAIL READER!
Had problems reading Kieran's excellent emails due to lack of Paragraph
Breaks?  Look no further!  Try the KIERAN DEVANEY EMAIL READING AID!

http://redbulldozers.8bit.co.uk/readaid.html

Copy and Paste in an email and click on "Transform..."!!  Wow.  Give it a
try yourself!  It's endorsed by Mr Kieran himself!

------------------------------------

WORLD DOMINATION
So, what fun have I had recently!  I kinda have to scrape the barrel a
little bit because I haven't been going out too often.  I enjoyed several
fun games of RISK lately with my flatmates, and I think I'm getting pretty
good at it!  I even won a game the other night, all I have to say is, George
Bush's pre-emptive striking technique worked a treat in three turns I have
managed World Domination.

------------------------------------

GEEKARAMA
And my geek adventure continues!  not only have I bought a new computer and
has been playing with it muchos, I have now NETWORKED the old computer with
the new computer, and now they are NETWORKED, and regularly have cocktail
parties with each other and talk about investments.

And then!  I found the best website in the world!!  FLASH FLASH
REVOLUTION!!!!
http://www.ffrserver2.com/indexwrap.html

------------------------------------

CARSMILE STEVE
Wants to go bowling, next email will have the DETAILS of the BOWLING EVEN
THAT IS COMING UP SOON! (probably 5th April!)

Watch this space

\|/
_________

Okay you can stop watching now. (until the next post)
Ken
p.s.:  Thank fuck for that! etc.