Sinister: Reaching Primrose Hill. A Sinister Ink Polaroid.

Stefano [Steady-State] stephanowic at xxx.it
Thu Mar 13 10:05:41 GMT 2003

	We were walking quietly over the path which would have lead us to the top of the hill.
	Passing by a series of pastel colour painted houses, I see a bright light shining in the eyes.
	She turned at me and said the day she will win the lottery we would have moved and stayed in one of those houses. then she pointed her finger to an coloured in indigo.  In that there would be room for everyone we love, she added.
	I think we stopped walking and stood for a single second, looking at the Victorian buildings, immersed by the mild and soft spring sun.
	She smiled and we were back on our way.
	I just wished I would have believed that all that was going to happen, the mush she did.

	I’ll buy a lottery ticket today.

	Take care.
	Your, Stefano