Sinister: Le Picnic et la Bowlingeoisie (2003 FIRST PICNIC AND BOWLING WEEKENDER 2 DAY SPECTACULAR!)

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Sat Mar 15 01:16:08 GMT 2003

During Christmas 2001, our beloved Stuart Murdoch paraphrased George
Harrison and sang..

"Here comes the sun, do do do do,
here comes the sun
and I'll say HEY it's alright
dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum
dum dum dum dum dum"

and I thought "What on Earth is he on?? It's the middle of WINTER!"

NOW I realised that, ever the prophet, Mister Mystic Murdoch was prophesying
about TODAY!  When the Sun came out in all its glory, making a fitting
setting for me to announce the first London picnic of 2003, PLUS the first
bowling event of the year!

* APRIL 2003 UK SINISTER FEST                *
* PICNIC BOWLING WEEKENDER 2 DAY SPECTACULAR *
Forget ATP!  This weekend of 5th and 6th Apr, The Capital is where it's at!
Why pay £110 to watch (haha) Autechre* when you can go

1) Bowling and Drinking on Saturday
2) Picnicing on Sunday

Together!?!?!  All in one Ultra-fun-packed-weekend??!?!!  For FREE! (Apart
from £5 for bowling) Crazy!

So, here comes the science bit, concentrate!

* SINISTER BOWLING AND PICNIC 2 DAY SPECTACULAR SCHEDULE
* 5TH/6TH APRIL, 2003

SATURDAY 5TH APRIL - BOWLING
2PM ROWENS BOWLING CENTRE, FINSBURY PARK

Take the Sinisters Bowling, Take them bowling!  Yes, the weekend kicks off
with a fun couple of games of bowling at the wonderfully ghetto Rowens
Entertainment/Bowling Centre, an event which in the past have produced some
of the best (and worst) bowling ever witnessed by mankind.

And then after the bowling we can have a few pints to warm up for the
following day.

SUNDAY 6TH APRIL - SINISTER PICNIC
PRIMROSE HILL, LONDON

Yes, it is time for the shy sinister boys and girls to get out of their
bedroom, and into the springtime.  Finally a chance for all sini members
alike to meet up and gossip!  About the list, the band themselves, or just
have a random banter, play football, have sandwiches, drink wine whilst
enjoying one of the prettiest view of London from the top of a hill!  And
when the sun comes down we can retire to a warm cosy pub and chatter some
more!

Past picnics seem to have helped some of you lonely people find lurrrrrve,
too.  Hubba hubba!

GETTING EXCITED YET?

So!  Hope to see many of you soon!  From London or Otherwise!  You don't
have to attend BOTH events of course but if you do it'd be a DOUBLE WHAMMY!
I've already heard rumours that Archel from Brighton and Robert from
Portsmouth and Kieran from Sheffield might come - so being from faraway
places is no excuse!

If you ARE from faraway land and need somewhere to stay let me know and I'll
try and help you find hotels or otherwise!  Maybe if I tidy up this room you
can even stay at mine..

Picnics and Red Bulls!
xx Ken

* haha Autechre.. haha it makes me laugh for some reason, haha.