Sinister: I did see the Boy last night

terry underwear terryunderwear at xxx.com
Sun Mar 16 05:22:41 GMT 2003

hey everybody,

Last night on Rage (for non-Australian listee's Rage is a music program which is shown on Friday and Saturday nights.  It is just film clips, and on Saturday night a local or touring band guest programs their favourite clips/songs) the Lazy Line Painter Jane film clip was shown.  It was guest programmed by none other than.....Jimmy Eat World!  How strange I thought, but in a good way.  Other artists that have guest programmed Belle and Sebastian include Doves (Legal Man) and Stephen Malkmus (Jonathan David).

Prior to watching Lazy Line Painter Jane last night I had the pleasure of seeing Teenage Fanclub and Badly Drawn Boy in concert at a mini outdoor festival in the natural surroundings of King's Park.  The Boy was a little disappointing, he was quite obnoxious and kept flicking his cigarette butts into the lake where the ducks swim.  The songs were performed well though.  On the other hand Teenage Fanclub were fantastic!  They just make everything seem great.  And one lucky Perth sinister boy was singled out from the crowd and congratulated on his choice of t-shirt for the day (a little brown number with the words "Belle and Sebastian" emblazoned across the front).  How very exciting!

terry

---
here's what i think: http://naivetysucceeds.blogspot.com

caitlin and terry's sinister recipe tree archives: http://www.joannou.net/topofthestairs/sinifood/