Sinister: More Kissing, Less Dissing (Australian Meet-Ups: Then & Now)

trixie firecracker trixiefirecracker79 at xxx.com
Mon Mar 17 02:34:21 GMT 2003

Dear Sinister,

I have many things to say to you, but I will attempt to condense them into this one email so you don't all start muttering in an annoyed tone about 'youngsters' and 'multiple postings' etc.

LOVE IS LIKE A BOTTLE OF GIN
Extremely belated I know, but thank you eversomuch to Sen(d)sational Shellie for the lovely 6 inch posable present (and the other stuff), and to Jaunty Jay for being so organised. Yay for Valentines Day Mail.*

PERTH VISITATIONS
I was most lucky to be visiting my ye olde hometown of Perth a few weeks ago, just when Particularly Pretty Perth Sinister Boys Terry Underwear and Jeremy Tweddle were feeling (h)especially hospitable. If ever you're visiting Perth, look them up. They will show you a Good Time.

Terry already reported back on the bowling, but we also went to see 24 Hour Party People (with Kin too! Hello Kin!), AND we had a picnic. So much fun packed into a week and a half.

Our picnic was lovely. There were jam tarts, gin and jelly dinosaurs (as well as the obligatory VB and sausages). We played 1.5 a side football, solved a word sleuth and lay about. In the evening we climbed the DNA tower. Yay for Perth Picnicing.

I am most jealous of the impending UK/northern hemisphere picnic season. I hope you all attend and have loads of fun.

MELBOURNE MUSINGS
Since discovering that the Perth Sinisters are so friendly, I have been longing to meet the Melbourne Massive. Longest Lurker Jim is also up for a Massive Meeting. Could there be time for a picnic before the weather turns bad? Maybe bowling is the way to go? Perhaps all interested Sinisters could email me off list?

There, that wasn't too bad was it?

Spreading love across the Nullarbor
Trixie.x

*Made me forget about the lack of Valentines Day Male.