Sinister: this thursday!

ianwatsonuk at xxx.com ianwatsonuk at xxx.com
Tue Mar 18 17:58:27 GMT 2003

Hello everyone!

Just a quick reminder that this Thursday is How Does It Feel To Be Loved at the Buffalo Bar, underneath Ye Olde Cock Tavern (now run by the grumpiest man in the world who won´t let me give out flyers because "we´ll only have to clear them up afterwards" - he has a point, yes, but still...you know), next to Highbury And Islington tube (the gate is often open and unmanned, not that we´re suggesting anything, but...well), London. 9-2am, three quid to get in, all the usual stuff really.

Guest DJ this month is the very Dickon Edwards, but Dave Callahan of The Wolfhounds will be around too to give me a hand because I´m typing this in Iceland and will probably miss the first half hour or so. It´s not very sunny here, but the landscape is nicer. Fair deal really.

The guest list competition is still open, so if you want to get in for free, simply complete this phrase:

I deserve to get in for free because...

I´m going for a lie down now. It´s been one of those days.

http://www.howdoesitfeel.co.uk