Sinister: Great picnicing days are over?

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Wed Mar 19 15:31:04 GMT 2003

This morning all the crappiness in the world disappeared.  In my head it did
anyway.

Actually it was a little bit chaotic in my head this morning becuase it had
a lot of lager in it, but after a long big wee, it was all fine, and I walk
outside it was sunny, and warm, and I took my walkman with me, in it was a
tape of old songs that was dad's car tape!

Delilah by Tom Jones has never sounded so good.

It is lovely.  Lull before a big storm, maybe, but I don't care the sun is
out today.

Dirty Vicar said that the great sinister meetup days are behind us.  But he
obviously didn't know about the

APRIL SINISTER FEST!

which is happening in April, the 5th and the 6th, because it's going to be
Excellent.  Already have confirmed attendances from

Brighton!
Portsmouth!
Sheffield!
Red'ill!
Nottingham!
Norfolk!
and
London!

Wow!  It's gonna be great, and some kind sinisters have offered floor spaces
for the night so we can fit more people in yet!!  So sinisters from afar,
come!

And there might be extra FUN THINGS happening on Saturday night in the
pipeline (e.g. DANCING!), so watch this space!

Okay, you can stop watching now (for now)

Ken

This email and any files transmitted in it are confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.