Sinister: Sister Rosetta Parp: Your Place Or Mine?

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Wed Mar 19 21:26:26 GMT 2003

I would quite like the new B&S record to sound like a Trevor Horn production
from the early eighties. I think it would be a step in the right direction.
But I doubt it will happen.

I have it on good authority that TATU are not really lesbians at all. But
they are partial to a bit of 'up the bum' sex. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?
Well, it makes me wonder. It makes me wonder about the sweetness of pain.

Another thing that makes me wonder about the sweetness of pain is moving
house. I am moving house to Cambridge. It never fails to amaze me how
difficult moving house actually is. I remember thinking that walking along a
couple of streets with a suticase full of Penguin Classics was difficult.

I saw this film called 'Sweet Sixteen'. You Scots are so cute! And those
accents are adorable! My favourite character was Pinball, I really liked
him, the wee fella. Well, I liked something about him. I liked the idea of
him. He reminded me a lot of YOU to be honest.

I am now searching for the ideal Lloyd Cole hair product. The best one I've
found so far is 'Fibre Putty' or something by VO5. Two for the price of one
at Boots. Check it out.

WORD magazine refers to YOU LOT as 'the unwashed' in an article about
vote-rigging.

Nice to see everybody in London. Apparently Korfball is a cross between
netball and rounders. Sounds a bit girlish for my liking.

I'm looking forward to that Big Stu DVD. I hope it's full of Big Stu extras.
I don't think 'the band don't see much of Isobel these days' is really good
enough though.

Today I saw David Moore and his lovely wife in Barcelona. They are very
well, and we had a nice time. I just mention this in case you are their
daughter and were wondering how they are getting on.

Peter