Sinister: and the snow has stopped falling, falling, falling

Mark Casarotto boyincorduroy at xxx.com
Thu Mar 20 19:16:12 GMT 2003

Hey Sinister,

War: what is it good for? Well, historically, the
commencement of conflict has dramatically boosted the
stock market, so now may be good time to pile back
into shares. You heard it here first!

Secondly, The Dirty Vicar was pretty much spot on when
he talked about the good ol' days of Sinister
meet-ups. Which makes me wonder what we can do to make
some of that magic return.

As you all know, Ken has been selling the April 5/6
weekend in London like a hyperactive Swiss Toni - A
Sinister picnic is very much like making love to a
beautiful woman, etc. In fact, on past performance,
quite a lot of Sinister picnics have ended up quite
literally like that.

So. People who've never been to a picnic before - come
along, bring friends for reinforcements, bring savoury
foodstuffs for the good of the masses, bring a willing
pair of legs (to climb the hill, for a start, and to
play fitba!).

I think that was all I have to say, really. I'm
currently wondering what to do today, my 4th last in
Denver before returning home to London (*sticks out
bottom lip*), as the 30 inches of snow that's fallen
over the last two days is only just beginning to thaw,
and Sarah's car is almost invisible under it, and we
don't have a shovel. Boo!

So I'll leave dear Sinister to its usual machinations.
Fuck Bush, fuck him with knives. See you all later.

Mark xxx