Sinister: My wandering days are over

Paulo Stinsoni paulo_stinsoni at xxx.com
Fri Mar 21 12:43:32 GMT 2003

Hey all,

You may remember a long long time ago, before the world went mad, I spoke of
a girl I viewed like no other who I had come to know.

So swallow hard and listen intently, resigned beside the glow.

She's called Theresa Lovely (real name altered to protect the innocent) and
yesterday I asked for her hand in marriage.  She accepted.

It seemed right, at last.  When war is all you hear about, and all you think
about, it was right to create this little island of tranquility.

Thanks for your advice on how to get her ring size and which tune to dance
to first at the wedding (it's going to be "Mayfly")

I don't know when or where it will happen, but it will, and I couldn't have
chosen a more understanding, beautiful and intelligent lady.  I'm a lucky
guy.

Not gloating, just beaming

Yours (but only on loan as I belong to someone else now)

Paulo