Sinister: They're not protesters...they're skiving gits

Ian porter another_late_night at xxx.com
Fri Mar 21 16:13:48 GMT 2003

I cant keep it in any longer. Its just been annoying me all day, since I saw
the news and those kids 'protesting' on wednesday.

They weren't protesting, they were just a bunch of skiving neds who used the
walkout thing as an excuse to go and either:

bugger off home
hassle the bobbies

I mean, it just makes me maaaaaaad, when people refer to these kids like
they're legitimate protesters and use them as 'evidence' to show that
everyones against the war. They're not, they're Neds. Only like, two of them
actually cared.

And, so much for freedom of speech, what about those that are for the war.
I'm not for the war, wars not good. But, anything is better than Saddam for
the Iraqi people surely, especialy the Kurds, so why, when people like me
voice our support for the removement of Saddam, we get treated like really
filthy mucus on the bottom of a slug that looks at child porn?

Sorry. Sorry. This was completely B&S-less, I feel so wrong for sending
this, but I might as well. Its just really being annoying me lately. Um,

I'll try and save myself, um. Did 3,6,9 seconds of light come out on vinyl?
and what about Dog on Wheels? I want to get them, but I cant find them
anywhere in Edinburgh. And wouldn't it be great if Orange Juice were
suddenly reformed for the Glasgow gig eh?

Yours apologetically
Ian