Sinister: a century of bum sex

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Fri Mar 21 17:09:30 GMT 2003

This e-mail is about up the bum sex and belle and sebastian, so stop reading
now if it offends you!

-------
Mark Casarotto has a more colourful sex life than I had previously
thought...

> A Sinister picnic is very much like making love to a
> beautiful woman........
>
> ........So. People who've never been to a picnic before - come
> along, BRING FRIENDS FOR REINFORCEMENTS, bring savoury
> foodstuffs

Woah!  Say no more.

------
meanwhile, Robin Stout fantasied about Ken's Dream...

> Did Ken's Dream win, Carsmile? I wasn't paying attention, I'm afraid. If
it
> lived up to it's name, it probably just jumped about like a big pair of
> bouncing boobs.

aw I've always wanted a pair of bouncing boobs.  In fact I'm sure I wrote a
song about it once.  Which reminds me I must get to work setting up the
http://www.redbulldozers.com website which is decidedly empty at the moment.
(Currently you can read about this great band on
http://listen.to/redbulldozers )

------
BELLE AND SEBASTIAN
I am getting pre-gig fever already, it's been a long time!  I wonder what
songs they'll play this time, things from Storytelling?  Old Album tunes?
Songs from Peel Session?  Unreleased songs????? BRAND NEW Songs???????????
I hope they'll play BRAND NEW SONGS.  And

I cannot decide whether I like "Dog on Wheels" or "3..6..9 seconds of light"
more.  Wait, what about "Lazy Line Painter Jane"?!  Fuck a trilemma.

up the arse.

I wonder how the B&S KARAOKE DVD is getting on!

Ken
P.S.: Congratulations to Paulo! :-)  It's great to be reading happy news for
a change!
P.S.S.: Speaking of Bouncing Married Boobs - WHERE IS BAPPS?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
Need to start a-postin' dude.

This email and any files transmitted in it are confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.