Sinister: Untitled

David Moore david_moore at xxx.uk
Sun Mar 23 11:26:20 GMT 2003

Hi All,

Shoot The Sexual Athlete

This titbit comes courtesy of my Modern Literature Professor, Peter Miller,
soon to take up his chair at Cambridge. Just short of the halfway point of
the novel 'The Anatomy School' by Bernard MacLaverty* the phrase "Shoot the
Sexual Athlete" occurs. I'm not going to give all the plot of the book here,
suffice to say that the reference has to do with running & wanking. So no
change there then. *Avid Belle And Sebastian scholars will recognise this
surname as being that of IYFS' cover star - Bernard is Ciara's Dad.

Take The Skinheads Bowling

I can't attend *** ***'s Picnic & Bowling extravaganza in early April due to
going to ATP at Camber Sands to see The Fall, Public Enemy, Julian Cope &
er, a lot of other people. Probably a good thing though - I don't think I'm
a very good bowler. We went bowling last night & at one point the score
board called me a Turkey! Not very polite.

Love,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK