Sinister: Fancy An Indie Disco?

Hewitt, Stephen S.Hewitt at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 24 10:13:24 GMT 2003

Hello babies

So, the real question is:  Which one(s) of you lot is second on at The Verge
next Saturday then (see below)????  Blimey, you'll be telling me our
favourite lead singer isn't managing Franchise FC next...

I may well be going to this jig.  For those of you with DMC, UK type
memories (ie DMC, UK), you may recall that one of the other bands on the
bill, ie Ricky Spontane, were the band that played at my wedding, so if
anyone else fancies finding out what THE SINISTERS are like and then helping
me Report Back, drop me a line :)

Ken's Dream was nowhere by the way, typically after I broke my vow of not
posting about horses because it was jinxing me, it jinxed me and I won
booger all on the Thursday...

I got 119 at bowling on Saturday (this is my best score in aaaaaaages, ph34r
my b0VV1!ng skees :))

xoxo
CarsmileSteve