Sinister: Love is in the air...

a.s.t.r.i.d at xxx.com a.s.t.r.i.d at xxx.com
Mon Mar 24 16:53:29 GMT 2003

Hey Sinister!

It's been a while as usual, but as I am never quite
sure if anyone actually reads my posts, I just really
want to write nowadays when I know I've at least got
something proper to say.

First of all: Sarah! Thank you so much for your post! I
think I speak for all of us when I say: Thanks for
telling us tweepopsuckers around the world about your
adventures.

[INTERRUPTION]

Oh NO. It's Enrique Iglesias on TV. That man is so
awful. His latest single is Spanish, but with like
English subtitles. And you can't even sing them along
with the melody, not even with that cheesy Spanish
touch on your singing. Oh WELL.

Great Things Right Now:

1) That SPRING has arrived in Sweden, the streets of
Stockholm are dry, there's no snow, and even though the
lawns has that look of mould, it STILL shows for the
days that are a-waiting! HURRAH! I enjoyed this monday
in my black sort of artylooking shoulderbaring top and
a skirt and my black converse shoes. HURRAH AGAIN!
2) That one of our two cats, Morris, is thinking he is
The Man. Or The Cat maybe. He's like ten years old but
an indoorscat. We're trying to get him used to being
outdoors now and we're taking him out on little walks
around the block with a leash and he looks so
ridiculous trying to look cool in front of other cats
that sometimes approach. He lowers his overweight
little body, looking like a fat ferret and then starts
making these weird owl-sounding noises. Anyway.
3)That love is in the air 4 real yo! I can FEEL it.
Boys are coming from everywhere, looking good and
making me FEEL like I look good.
4) The young male teachers in my school are still
disgustingly handsome all of them. Sigh. What the..!
I'm in a really small school, but I've counted it, and
I like FIVE teachers. FIVE! What's wrong with me? Why
don't I adore five thousand immature guys with mopeds
and yucky not-even-decent-moustaches?! Oh wait... that
was the answer to why. Ah. Yes.
5) Today my Swedish teacher told me I was one of the
absolute best studens she'd EVER had. Ha!

My posts are always super-egocentric. Let's blame it on
the fact that I'm a teenager. I just don't know better,
ok? Greeeeeaaaat.

I hope that everyone is having as nice of a start of
the week as I've had today, and that love really IS in
the air for everyone but me. And I think that my part
of it is about 90% imagination or wishful thinking. But
they ARE looking at me..! I swear..! No, don't look at
me that way..! Please..!

Ah, I don't know. Maybe some nice boy will come up to
me and kiss me some day, but til then, I think I'm
entitled to daydream about hunky teachers, ha ha.

Take care all,

Love and Chocolate and Enrique Iglesias Sing-A-Longs

Astrid x

P.S I chose not to write about the war because I think
other people have put it better than I can. I've been
to a demonstration though and I don't support the
politics of George W Bush or anything. But let's not
think about it for a couple of minutes and then we all
can get depressed again or something. Bye.

For up-to-the-minute music news, reviews and specials visit
http://www.nme.com

Get free e-mail (anyname at nme.com) now at http://www.nmemail.com

The sender of this e-mail is NOT an employee or associate of NME,
nme.com or any other IPC magazine.