Sinister: Plant Eating Cats...

Mayfly5502 at xxx.com Mayfly5502 at xxx.com
Thu Mar 27 18:44:23 GMT 2003

Hello Sinister!  It is a pretty day in the state of Rhode Island...hope it
stays like this all week.  About the Radiohead album coming out..I think I
have to agree with Stine on that.  I didn't vote for either Bush or Gore
either..but it would have been the same no matter who got in office.  I guess
all of this war stuff was inevitable.  I just might skip buying the new album
and just borrow it off a friend before I dare spend my hard earned
money...hah.

Even though the sun may shine today...there is some shitty stuff going on.
My brother is to be married in May..and shortly after his wedding he has a
good chance of having to go out to the war if it is still going on.  He's in
the Navy..and so is his fiance..I guess they expected it.  But if he goes..I
will miss him very much.  :(

I woke up this morning to find that my fat evil cat ate three of my beautiful
plants that were in my living room!  I was quite angry seeing that he had
more than enough food to eat.  I dunno..sometimes he is crazy...it is very
likely to come home from work every now and then and find him bathing himself
in the toilet.  This is when I know he wants a bath...very cleanily cat.  He
doesn't even go outside..but yet he finds it important to shower at least
once every two months.

The wonderful weather that we have been having lately has put me in wonderous
moods.  I find that everytime I get in the car to drive somewhere I either
listen to tigermilk or the boy with the arab strap.  On occasion I enjoy
driving and listening to Legal Man so I can sing along.  :)  Very geeky..but
I must entertain myself somehow while driving.  I guess I have talked long
enough...I hope everyone has a wonderful day!  I am off to work for the
afternoon/evening.

-Diane