Sinister: London has let me down a pint (5th/6th apr London Picnic and Bowling DETAILS)

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Mon Mar 31 02:51:30 BST 2003

So yes, this is a REMINDER of the bowling and picnicking FUN that is going
to be happening this weekend 5th/6th April!  How exciting!  Here are the
details for both events.

SINISTER BOWLING WEEKENDER (AKA APRIL SINISTER FEST aka All Both Today And
Tomorrow's Parties)

BOWLING Sat 5th Apr
-------------------
Take the sin-heads bowling take them bowling.  Yup we are off bowling again
this Saturday 5th Apr at Rowens Entertainment, Finsbury Park, at 2pm!

The bowling place is right outside the Finsbury Park tube station, so it
would make sense to meet there!  There are two (i think) different exits, I
will be waiting from 2pm-2:15pm, at the exit that's nearest to the bowling
(so if you don't see me in one, then try the other exit), it is the exit
where you can buy train tickets from.

TRAVELLERS FROM OUTSIDE LONDON

When you get to London (if you're taking the train/coach) you'd probably end
up at one of these places, to get to finsbury park...

Euston - Take the victoria Line Northbound to Finsbury Park.
Kings Cross - Take the Picadilly Line Northbound to Finsbury Park.
Victoria - Take the (er) Victoria Line Northbound to Finsbury Park.
London Bridge - Take the Northern Line Northbound to Kings Cross, then
change to the Picadilly Line Northbound to Finsbury Park.

If you plan to STAY IN LONDON for the PICNIC the next day, you can get
yourself a "Weekend Travelcard zone 1+2" that enables you unlimited Tube and
Bus travels for the whole weekend.

PICNIC Sun 6th Apr
------------------
On 6th Apr we will be having a fun ol' picnic on top of Primrose Hill in
Camden, at about 2:30pm, cos it's nice there.  Primrose Hill can be a bit
tricky to find, but basically you travel to Camden Town tube station, and
walk up a road called "Parkway" and then when there is a big split junction
thing you take the road that points to the 2 o'clock direction.

To make it easier, we will be meeting up at the Odeon cinema that's on
"Parkway" at 2pm-2:15pm, and then we can all go up the hill together, and
also buy booze from the Off License on the way up.

Bring food and drinks and fun stuff!  Apparently another Belle and Sebastian
internet group (sponsored by the Dirty Vicar) wants to CHALLENGE US AT
FOOTBALL too, on that hill that day at some point.  Yeah, so join in the
footballing fun.

TRAVELLERS FROM OUTSIDE LONDON

When you get to London (if you're taking the train/coach) you'd probably end
up at one of these places, to get to Camden Town...

Euston - Take the Northern Line (either branch) Northbound to Camden Town.
Kings Cross - Take the Northern Line Northbound to Camden Town.
Victoria - Take the (er) Victoria Line Northbound to Euston, then change to
Northern Line (either branch) Northbound to Camden Town.
London Bridge - Take the Northern Line Northbound to Camden Town.

Get yerself a zone 1-2 one day travelcard.

SUMMARY
-------
Sat 5th Bowling, Finsbury Park - meet 2pm-2:15pm Finsbury Tube Station
Sun 6th Picnic, Primrose Hill - meet 2pm-2:15pm Odeon Cinema Camden Town

Any problems e-mail me.  If you get lost on the day call me on 07967 755446.

That's it! (Thank fuck for that)

See you all soon.
Ken