Sinister: a summer wine tasting

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Mon Mar 31 19:21:24 BST 2003

Hey sinister!

Wassup.  I'm just drinking a bud watchin' the game.  True.

British Summer Time is the best idea in the world ever.  Yes you have to
wake up an EXTRA HOUR EARLY for work, but the DAYLIGHT when you leave work
more than makes up for it!

And what's more, I've just booked my tickets for GLASTONBURY 2003!  Oh my
god Radiohead REM Dolly Parton all playing... I wonder if B&S will play
again.  I can't wait.

Did you know there is a yahoo group for sinister glasto meetups?  (set up by
Carsmile Steve?)

and that's after B&S + DELGADOS LIVE IN GLASGOW!  Glasgow then Glasto,
fantastico mucho!  Si señor.

------------

Wow, I've been popular once again lately on this Sinister List it seems...
my name got dropped in various places there's now a crack where the capital
"K" is.

And apparently lately I've been.......

1) HELPFUL!
Terry Underwear wrote:
>>Ken (2003) is a helpful chap isn't he?<<

Only when I want people to come drinking with me.. So Helpful is probably
not the word.

2) WRONG!!
Caitlin Pigtails wrote:
>>He got the details wrong, though!  If you're going to Finsbury Park
>>station, use the Victoria Line.<<

I think the word Pigtails was looking for was "different", both ways would
get you there innit.

3) VIN DIESEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christine Irene wrote:
>>Ken Chu....our very own XXX<<

I'm not bald yet! (Hello stene btw :))

Haha, just thought I'd clear things up.. don't want people thinking I'm some
sort of untouchable celebrity now.  Not YET, my band has yet to play a
proper gig.

It's just occured to me that Mr Casarotto would make a brilliant wine critic
with his light but sure touches. :)

Love and Red Bulls
Ken