Sinister: The mission statement was abandoned

Retro^Sec retrosec at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 31 22:30:42 BST 2003

This following post, has been created from suggested
topics by members of the list, who were too busy
analyising what makes a good post, to actually post.
Still, with other people suggesting the topics of
posting, it means therefore, that there must be
interest in the topics, and this isn't just going to
be ignored by the whole list, just most of it.
Appealing to the few is ok too.

MARILYN MANSON
I think Marilyn Manson is actually pretty normal. All
this nonsense about him being demonic and whatever
else have you. There is nothing alternative about
having long hair and wearing make up.

I find him less freakish than Robbie Williams. But
what is let to rebel against, when you're so popular?
The man needs to get over his angsty 15 year old hang
ups, and get himself a nice job as an accountant
somewhere in Northampton.

ICE CREAM VANS
Ice Cream Vans =
thriller soundtrack style creepy jingles;
duty free fags;
bad drawings of mikey mouse with "Mind that Child!!"
written on them, which as a child I never understood,
especially as I ran out from behind the van, never in
front of it, so it would be the cars coming towards it
that never saw me.
Ten pence mix-ups;
memories of watching that show with the bloke who was
off of Phoenix Nights as a porn loving ice cream van
owner.

HOT FLAN SEX
Now available from the usual outlets in Keith (as in,
the place, not the person).

CLOTHES
I need more. i also need to lose weight, so i can fit
into the old ones, and therefore have more clothes
that I can wear.

I want a new suit.

I have this problem with clothes, that when someone
else buys something new - usually someone I Know -
then I want to buy something new too. Especially for
going out in.

CANKLES
I have no idea what cankles are.

There

wasn't that the best post you ever read?

Cheers

idles
xx

=====