Sinister: milk can be dangerous if you drink it from a cow.

hannah brown pass_the_peas85 at xxx.com
Thu May 1 16:31:41 BST 2003

yep,
Never be tempted by a soft, warm teat, it can never make you happy.
Woohoo, i'm going to see Yo La Tengo next week, i am also going to Sonar in
Barcelona with some friends and was wondering if anyone else is going??? We
could have a little meet up.

The main reason i an posting is because i have been disturbed of late and i
need to share it with some people. You may or may not know about a long
running advert for matresses that features a hippo and a small yello bird.
In these adverts there have been suggestions of the hippo and the bird
having a sexual relationship. Which i have always found slightly odd,
bearing in mind that the bird could probably fit easily inside the hippos
mouth. I came to the conclusion that this could not be possible and my
sordid images of the little bird and the hippo just  proved that i am a
total pervette.. However, last week i saw a new advert for these matresses
and the little bird has given birth to two lovely giant hippo babies. Surely
the little bird would have spilt into many even smaller bird pieces a long
time ago. ???????????I want to ask the advertisers why??? how did she manage
it????

Yep.i feel better now. I'm prolly going to sign off for afew months coz my
head is filled with tripe like that an i don't want it spewed over sinister
too often.

I'm, off to try and suck some teats, mmmmmmm

pip pip hannah b