Sinister: Step into my orifice baby

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Thu May 1 16:53:34 BST 2003

BEEP BEEP SINISTER YOU ARE BEING PAGED BEEP BEEP

I was about 3 months late in watching that TATU video (the one in which
there was S!N!O!G!G!I!N!G!) and I was actually a little disappointed as
granted there was wet shirt action and kisses what was really called for was
some hott girl on girl boning action.  (Is it still "boning" if it's girl on
girl?)

That song though, has been "running through my head" all day, curse the art
of repetitive lyrics.  Still, it lodged Coldplay out.  What was the tune
that has stayed in your head for the longest?  and for how long?

"Lovefool" by the Cardigans is quite possibly the one for me.  By virtue of
(what felt like) almost a year of repeated playage on the stereo of our
Sixth Form common room, that song was BARCODED into my head.  God the tune
stayed in my head for about 2 years I think.

Even now, whenever I go to the supermarket I'd still make the tills go BLEEP
when I move my head near the counter.  Isn't Tesco a fun place?

Ken
P.S.: I've also heard rumours that the RACHELS have finally finished their
tape for the SINISTER NAMESAKE MIXTAPE TEAM CHALLENGE.  What's happened to
the Robs and Wills and Chrises?

This email and any files transmitted in it are confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.