Sinister: Gigantic....my big big love

Moustafah Tyler gasriot at xxx.com
Thu May 1 20:11:59 BST 2003

I know it was a while ago, but Belle & Sebastian
played the Boston Orpheum last April.  I wasn't able
to go, but I can't remeber why.... Anyway, i've just
downloaded the audio of the whole show (god bless da'
internet).  Anyway, they invited a girl to come up and
sing Gigantic by the Pixies, which i thought was very
cool.  I was just wondering if you European folks
could tell me if this is something that B&S do often?
You guys get to see them a bit more than us Yanks,
which is both fair and proper considering the
background heckling that shows up on the live tracks.
Anyway, i just thought it was cool that a band as cool
as B&S could share the limelight a lil bit with a
lowly fan.  Though, they did ask if Kim Deal was at
the show first, which would have been super cool if
she was.  Okay, thanks

By the way, was anybody on the list at the show?
Pictures anywhere?

=====
You're not the one who let me down,
But thanks for offering.