Sinister: There is too much muff

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Fri May 2 11:25:45 BST 2003

Hello,

There have been much talks of the cover songs being played during B&S gigs
around the world.  Just thought I have something to add (and help)..

Sean and Emily (who have been to a scary number of B&S gigs) have compiled
this time last year a list of cover songs that were played during various
Belle & Sebastian gigs.  So check this list for them!

http://www.missprint.org/sinister/mhonarc/200205/msg00172.html

Just so that we don't repeat any information on the list.  Some people can
get touchy when we do that, and add you to their list of enemies.  Oops, no,
I mean they add you to the list of NME!  Yup they subscribe you to the NME
mailing list so that you'd be bombarded by The Strokes reviews all day.
Urrgh.  You don't want that.  Are The Strokes worse than Coldplay?
Obviously since Coldplay are the best band since the 1960s.

Personally, my favourite B&S cover was THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN.  Now that
I know that "Freak" on Storytelling isn't a Silverchair cover.

Glasgow in May maybe?  Well I can wish.

Ken
P.S.: The song Gigantic (pronounced Gy-ghee-an-tic) brought out the juvenile
side in me sorry.

Gigantic

And this I know
Her teeth as white as snow
But downstairs it was a different story
Walk her every day
Into the shaving place
as her lips, she said
She said

Hey Paul, Hey Paul, Hey Paul, i'm growing hair balls {3x}

Gigantic, gigantic, gigantic
A big big muff
Gigantic, gigantic, gigantic
A big big muff

Lovely legs there are
shame bout the big black mask
What a hunk of muff
Walk her every day into a shaving place
He likes the park, when it's well trimmed

Hey Paul, Hey Paul, Hey Paul, I'm growing hair balls {3x}

Gigantic, gigantic, gigantic
A big big muff
Gigantic, gigantic, gigantic
A big big muff

Gigantic, gigantic, gigantic
A big big muff
Gigantic, gigantic, gigantic
A big big muff

This email and any files transmitted in it are confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.