Sinister: This monkey's off to heaven

Five Scal Louis dougal at xxx.uk
Fri May 2 16:05:35 BST 2003

Ok, I'm not sure how to start... I've not mailed sinister for about three
years (and even then ... well I'm not what you'd call prolific).

But I wanted to thank sinister and particularly moustafa, Ken and all the
people that mailed in between. I've just spend a very happy couple of
hours pogo'ing to gigantic and then all the other pixies stuff... (remeber
kids to remove any knee level furniture when pogoing, I don't think I'd
have gotten' around to writting this if it hadn't been for a hidden coffee
table)... Oh and Ken your lyrics to gi-gan-tick are possible better than
the originals.

And Hannah, don't worry, I had exactly the same thoughts about the hippo
and bird (in fact my thoughts are even more sick... because doesn't the
chick, look, well, er, underage? Basically this full sized hippo has had
two children by a little yellow creature, thats not even grown up to be a
chicken yet!)... and its not just you and me, recently I had a
conversation (of the email variety) with about eight of my freinds from
uni. who all had the same thoughts (well maybe not the underage thing, but
the size thing)..

Ok, the townie hunter thing... a freind of mine has created the ultimate
trap. Its called a mall, the townies see irresistably drawn to them, and
they invariabley have no good music or film stores, so there is no reason
for sinister-ites to go there ("don't go there")..

Oh, I know it no longer seems de-rigger to mention B&S, but I've jsut
tryed to look for music video's and what ever you do don't download a file
called belle.mpg unless you want to be corupted. And it seems that
everything I get when I type sebastian is gay porn... is this just a
coincidence, I also tryed sinister and you don't want to know what video's
appeared for that.

Also the greatest peice of web animation ever is this:
http://www.upsitedown.co.il/anim/rest40.html
its supposed to teach you about fibre (I think, its in lebanese)

Anyway I like to think that I make up for lurking with volume, but this is
plenty.

Louis "staring out on a rainy london friday"

--
    "Life does not cease to be funny when people die, any more than it
ceases to be serious when they laugh." -- George Bernard Shaw.