Sinister: what you take won't kill you but careful what you're giving

Christine Irene competitionsmile at xxx.com
Wed May 7 15:24:26 BST 2003

hi everyone.  it is really cloudy here today.
luckily, i am wearing an orange shirt.   i don't know
why i said that, but oh well.

so what's new?  um.  the weekend was nice if i recall.
 my brother had to fix my brakes on saturday.  oh yes,
and i got a massage.  it hurt.  not because my
therapist doesn't know what she is doing, rather my
shoulder muscles were horrifyingly tight.  go figure.

after that, i made an appearance at my god son's
communion party before going to work on saturday
evening.

sunday i went to my brothers house again, this time to
celebrate my sister-in-laws birthday.

what did i do after that?  oh yes, i went to visit
with my friend ben and his family.  i love them.  i
used to work for them, back in the day.  i was the
manager of the toy shoppe that they owned...that was
ages ago, back when i was young :o)

last night my friend jenny and i went to dinner and
then to the cinema.  i felt so guilty about spending
the $12 or whatever it was....but i really needed to
get out, and get distracted.

i got some bad news on monday...well, i s'pose it
isn't really, but it was to me.  this woman from my
school called and informed my ansaphone that my course
will not be offered during the summer term, so i have
to wait until august.  i know this isn't really that
big a deal, it's just that i was so looking forward to
it.  being back in the studio again, surrounded by
musicians and the like.  *sigh* i am beginning to
think that the gods are laughing at me.  yes, they
definitely have a conspiracy against me this year.

so a bit ago, my boss called.  she told me that she is
going to the emergency room because she is getting
shortness of breath and can't feel her arms or legs.
i am no doctor, but i am guessing that that is bad.  i
hope she'll be okay :o(

i told my boss' that they should get rid of me, before
i start to jinx them.

unrelated to anything....my favourite lines from
movies or tv shows....in no particular order...

DON'T BE SUCH A SPAZMO NEIL

MY NAME IS ANDREW SHEPARD, AND I AM THE PRESIDENT

LITTLE TOMMY DAGGOT.  HOW I USED TO LOVE TO LISTEN TO
YOU SAY YOUR SWEET PRAYERS AT NIGHT...AND THEN YOU'D
HOP INTO BED, AFRAID THAT I WAS UNDERNEATH...AND I WAS

WHEN MEN GO INTO THAT CHAPEL PRAYING THAT THEIR
DAUGHTER DOESN'T MISCARRY, OR THEIR WIFE DOESN'T BLEED
TO DEATH, WHO DO YOU THINK THEY'RE PRAYING TO?  YOU
ASK ME IF I HAVE A GOD COMPLEX?  I AM GOD (this movie
is truly awful...but i love saying this...)

MOM ALWAYS SAID, DON'T PLAY BALL IN THE HOUSE

PUT THAT THING BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM OR SO HELP ME

WHAT'S WITH YOU TODAY MAN?
WHAT'S WITH TODAY, TODAY?

NOT TODAY!!!!! NOT ON REX MANNING DAY!!!!!!!

I'M CHAINSAW, AND I'M DAVE, AND WE'LL SEE YOU, AT THE
MOVIES

NO TIME, THERE'S NEVER ANY TIME.  I DON'T HAVE TIME TO
STUDY, I'LL NEVER GET IN TO STANFORD.

hee hee.  a hug to anyone who can identify what those
are from.  i know, i need to get out more.

love ~stine