Sinister: french knickers and camisole tops yum yum

Dean Gillon misguidedtrousers at xxx.uk
Thu May 8 16:05:15 BST 2003

Hello Sinister colleagues

Thought I'd post despite the fact that I've not much
to say because my inbox has been strangely quiet in
recent weeks (oo-er missus).   You must all be off
gazing at clouds, developing crushes on cute people in
bookshops and writing ill-advised poetry about
Stuart's cankles.  If indeed Stuart has cankles.

All this talk of the Pixies was good.  They were, and
still are, one of my favourite bands.  Does nobody
remember "Come On Pilgrim" though?  Early album that
I've got on vinyl somewhere containing the seminal
"Caribou".  Top drawer stuff and no mistake with a
hairy-backed guy on the cover to boot.  "Complete
B-Sides"??  "The Purple Tapes"??  anyone, or am I just
an indie snob nazi elitist?

I tell you what; that, um, "spaghetti" post made me
wince.  Yikes!  And on a related note, you can't buy
alphabetti spaghetti anywhere anymore.  We were
talking about it, so I looked last time I did my
shopping (5 crates of Carling, 48 tins of Heinz
Vegetable Soup, bread, milk)and it was nowhere to be
seen.  I wouldn't touch the pap myself but still.... I
felt a bit sad.

Oooh, I knew I had news.  I've got a blind date on
friday or saturday!  I've not had one of these for,
*thinks* well, I've never had one, but I talked to her
for about an hour last night and we got on really
well.  Not had the music conversation yet in any
detail but she could be a B&S type.  Keep your fingers
crossed for me please :o) It's either a nice meal on
friday night or an all day drinking binge,
interspersed with the Nottingham Forest - Sheffield
United match on saturday.  Nobody can tell me I don't
know how to impress the laydeez!  Hopeless case, yes I
know.

If you are doing the cankle poem, here are a list of
words that rhyme.  Ankle (obviously), Frankel, Hankel,
Shankle and Sprankle.  There's an amusing thing called
a wankel rotary engine too - you can get that in there
somewhere I'm sure, resourceful and intelligent people
like you.  Please send me any examples, I'll stick
them on me wall.

Take care you carazy kids.

Love and shankles

Dean XX

ps  Don't suppose anyone's interested but we were
discussing our favourite underwear (on women ya pervs)
and that came out on top for me by the proverbial
country mile.  Anybody else?