Sinister: i'm so happy, cuz you're so happy

Christine Irene competitionsmile at xxx.com
Fri May 9 20:29:36 BST 2003

hi everyone. guess what? it is actually NOT RAINING OR
CLOUDY in  today! this is the first time in
what.........93 weeks or something? okay, perhaps that
is a *slight* exaggeration, but you get the idea.

it is warm and sunny and lovely :o) why is it that
life seems so much more bearable  when the sun is
shining? perhaps it has something to do with
seratonin . my  seratonin  levels are all screwed up,
that is part of the cause of at least 1 of my
diseases.

so i hope that all of you are well today.
i can't recall if i posted about this to sinister
yet...if so, i  apologise for the repetition.
so, as you may or may not know, i was to begin my
music course at a new school in may....after hearing
nothing from the girl who is in charge of admissions
and what have you, i ran her. she informed me that my
course won't begin til august.  grr .

i was so hoping to be creative again. last night i
tried to write a song about the lovely miss  alex
goffey . it was tripe. i mean, it was pathetic. grrr.

someday....

so if memory serves, the b&s gig is....next weekend?
sorry if that is incorrect.
that should be fun...from what i hear, it is shaping
up to be one mutha of a picnic.

we never have picnics in  chicago .

dirty vicar insists that there used to be tons of
picnics in  chicago. i think it is just an example of
him having an lsd flashback to the 60's though. :o)
most people don't know this, but b&s were huge in the
60's.

so all is well with  alex  and  jinnifer and the ever
busy mrs. fruitloop - apps . as well as jay with an e,
matt and  ? chris_t_ opher.

aww . i love my sinister friends.

i sent the one and only mr. brian mc neill  a copy of
the bowlie  weekender cd. i hope he is listening to it
now and doing something fun.

yay!

jinnifer made me my very own special mix tape to be
delivered to my fan club address.  yay!

aww. i really like it here.  i'm  quite  attached to
it.

and in keeping with everyone talking bout football...i
got some new cleats (shoes) so that i can play
football again.  yay!

~stine