Sinister: i can't stop reading blogs.

Andrea Kittenmouse kittenmouse at xxx.com
Sat May 10 07:16:38 BST 2003

Hiya,
I have a problem and I need to share it with others. I can't stop reading
blogs. I read them all the time. There are so many of them.
So...many...blogs...
There are boring ones, you know, the ones that are really only for the
blogger and their friends to read. There are semi-interesting ones that
dissolve into self-obsessed hipsters bragging about how cute their friends
are. There are blogs where people post their artwork (I like these) or their
photos. There are bloggers who write about the city they live in. There are
even blogs that talk about food, and celebrity sightings in NYC. This is
seriously eating up a lot of my day. So, in order to inflict all of you with
similar problems, here are some links to some interesting blogs I've come
across lately.

NYC celebs and gossip... http://www.gawker.com/
Photos and whatnot about Tokyo... http://www.hunkabutta.com/
This one covers all sorts of topics, but has a great food section...
http://www.tigerbunny.org/blog/

Anyway, this is enough to get you started, because, as you may already know,
all bloggers have an endless list of links to other bloggers. It's the
rules. Even Stuart Murdoch has a blog...haahahahaha...it's a virus. And of
course, plenty of people here have blogs, which you can probably find (if
you don't read them already) by searching the archives. I can't believe I
don't have one yet. Hmmm...
your friend,
andrea

andrea**kittenmouse radio*mondays 9-10 pm PST
kpsu 1450 am in portland, oregon
in realaudio at www.kpsu.org
kittenmouse at hotmail.com  web.pdx.edu/~andreay