Sinister: And the winner is....Stuart Murdoch!

Matt Campbell blokefrombargainhunt at xxx.uk
Sat May 10 20:53:36 BST 2003

Evening all!
Just a quick post this one. I was reading Stuart's
fave film list
on the band's website and it gave me concrete evidence
that the man has impeccable taste.
Every second film
had me going either, "oh yeah", or "of course!" or
just grinning
at the screen out of nostalgia at films i'd completely
forgotten about.
I feel though that a special mention must go out to
Amelie.
I watched it again the other night and can't get over
how perfect it is.
I think it might even beat Its a Wonderful Life in the
feel-good department.
I've been putting off essay writing all day, but i'm
starting
to run out of excuses. I even tried closing my eyes
and hoping
it wouldn't be there when I opened them. So if anyone
has expert
knowledge in the field of 'What makes something
taboo?'
I'd love to hear from you. And thats about it really!
bye,
Matt
xx