Sinister: Green Wellies

robin stout stoutrobin at xxx.com
Tue May 13 15:11:08 BST 2003

Dear All,

On Sunday, I finally got around to planting my potatoes. My back garden is
very small, so I could only plant two rows. Looking out of my kitchen window
through the steam of a well-earned cup of tea an idea sprouted in front of
me. There in front of me, all lined up like horses at the starting gate,
were ten brand-new gambling opportunities. Knowing how you members of the
"Belle and Sebastian and Potatoes Mailing List" love a good bet, here it is:

(the seed potatoes are ordered as they are seen from Robin's kitchen window)

\o/ 1: Le Potato De La Bourgeoisie
\o/ 2: The Tater I Am In
\o/ 3: You're Just a Tattie
\o/ 4: Spud-o-tronic Renaissance
\o/ 5: There's Too Much Spud
\o/ 6: The Spud of Mash and Peel
\o/ 7: The Potato in the Snow
\o/ 8: I Know Where the Potatoes Go
\o/ 9: Lazy Mashed Potater Jane
\o/ 10: I'm Waking Up to Spuds

Each potato is more or less the same size and, after plenty of digging, the
going is good. Winners will be judged in a few months time on the number of
potatoes produced per seed potato, their size, healthiness and flavour.
Whoever picks the winner, I will send a prize.*

He he! I just sent someone a tea bag in the Internal Mail here at work and
he doesn't know who it came from. HA HA!! A TEA BAG!!!!

Robin x

* The prize may be a potato.

[ by express delivery : http://www.superatomic.co.uk/blog ]