Sinister: Glasgow clubs

Matthew Clift muzzlepipe at xxx.uk
Tue May 13 17:10:39 BST 2003

Afternoon everyone,

Is anyone going on to a club of any sort after the
Glasgow show this weekend?  If so, where do you
advise?  I fancy something vaguely indie/alternative
and fairly central if there's anywhere anyone can
recommend...?

Somebody mentioned the Cathouse to me - supposed to be
nu-metal, rock, punk etc... which'll do if there's
nowhere else.  Have any of you Glaswegians out there
got any advice for me on this please?

I was going to add to the potato jokes, but I spudn't
think of one.  Guess eye'll just have to jacket in
before I make a fool of myself (oops, too late).

Thanks in advance for any advice regarding the more
sensible bit of this email.

Cheers,
Matthew.

P.S. For those of you who may be interested (not many
of you then), the mighty Donny Rovers are back in the
Football League!  Thanks to all of you who sent
positive thoughts.  The rest of you... well, it looks
like we didn't need you anyway!