Sinister: Hand in hand with the electronic renaissance is the way to go, yeah.

Paulo Stinsoni paulo_stinsoni at xxx.com
Thu May 15 13:26:54 BST 2003

Hello my pretties,

Well this weekend sees my first ever B&S gig.  It takes me back y'know (the
old man relaxes in his rocking chair and bites comfortingly on his pipe) I
remember my first gig.  It was Depeche Mode at Whitley Bay ice rink.  It's
true, no blasphemous rumours from me.

Anyway, I also remember a post about after gig activities on Saturday
(http://www.missprint.org/sinister/latest-date.html), and although Matthew
didn't like my suggestion, I thought I'd share it with the group.

This Saturday Chris, Aaron, and Julian Liberator are all playing at
something called "Mad Dog" in Glsagow.
Now I know it's dirty acid techno they'll be playing, but in the past dance
and indie have gone hand in hand (like Happy Mondays, Stone Roses, Soup
Dragons etc.) I realise all this new Garridge stuff is completely useless
and the fans of it are gun crazed loon-monkeys, but in the old rave days
(daze), when the music was pounding ands not twiddly crap, the people were
lovely, you'd find a new friend every time, and if you smiled at any
stranger they'd smile back and be nice.  Hopefully this "Mad Dog" thing will
be just like that, because me and Theresa Lovely will be there after the
gig.

So, is anyone else going?  It would broaden your horizons if you haven't
been before, and if you've danced all night to chest pounding silliness
before, then lets try it again, only together

Here's a link http://www.club-mad-dog.demon.co.uk/event.htm

Also, what's the club like?

Love to you all

Paul