Sinister: It doesn't matter, what I'm thinkin, what I tell myself to do, I end up Colin

Today I am content to sit here with you in silence languagecreep at xxx.com
Thu May 15 14:55:11 BST 2003

Oh it's you

or rather oh it's me.

It's been a while sinister.  How've you been?

Me, I've been getting on.  Another year of school over and done.  Only this
time I won't go home.  My mother calls every once in a while to pick me
apart, so I lied to her and said I'd found someone to help me move into
summer housing and she didn't have to come up.   I moved all by myself up
some massive stairs with great heavy boxes that left cuts in my arms.  It
took six hours.  When I woke up dreadfully sore the next day and the day
after that I thought "This pain in my muscles is the price of my pride."  I
felt rather good about it.

I don't have a kitchen here so I'm sitting here writing to you while eating
what has become my typical breakfast, a sampling of my massive collection of
pocky.  Technically I can say I've had strawberries, milk, and coffee, but
they're only flavors of pocky.  Between working and taking a summer class, I
eat about a meal a day.  At least maybe that means the calls from my mother
won't include a section about how I look chubby, as if she could tell from
two hours away.

So I was trying to download Eggstone songs, when I happened upon Hideki
Kaji, cause he's got a song called Eggstone.  Now I think he's lovely, full
of happy poppy songs, which is good for summer.

Does anyone know the name of the band who sing American Friend?  I'm trying
to get the song but it keeps giving me the grateful dead like I'm some kind
of hippy or something.

I am in love with a certain boy, he's a simple person, not as young as he
looks.  Really.  He's also painfully shy.  I basically gave myself a mental
smack upside the head and got over being so scared of boys, to a degree
anyway.  Enough to not just sit back.  For the first time in my life I'm
pursuing someone.  I've been wondering if it's just us kids, our generation,
or if people have always been terrified of loving each other.

At least I'll always love you sinister, no matter what you do
I'd spoon with you

Kara

www2.bc.edu/~brielman