Sinister: let me hold you tight like a ray of sunshine on a rainy day

Alyson Snowball kittypower6 at xxx.com
Mon May 19 04:31:12 BST 2003

dear sinister,

how are you?

me, i'm all right.  it's been a while since i last posted.  i can't even
remember when i posted last. . .oh right, it was my feeble attempt at
organizing a texas meetup. *blushes*  sorry, y'all.

since i last posted, i've had my heart broken thrice, lost 40 pounds, gotten
a tattoo (hello kitty on my chest!), figured out what sort of career i want,
taken a road trip to vegas, and discovered the joy of chocolate martinis.
not necessarily in that order.

i've been reading everything you all have been writing, and it's good to see
that while my life is changing so much, the list still goes on.  i like that
about you, sinister.

i recently added my journal to retro^sec's blog list!  i'm so excited.  my
journal isn't anything special, i'm no blog superstar or anything.  just
between us, i'm still hopefully waiting for some shy sinister-type boy to
come across my journal, write me a little note, he'll ask to meet me at
spider house, we'll meet and instantly fall in love and together we will
rule the school. . . *sigh*  oh, wait.  where was i?  yes, the pocketbook
angels blog list.  it's a wonderful thing.

i'm so jealous of all you that get to see the band soon.  i hope you have
fun!

love,

alyson