Sinister: goldfinger

Christine Irene competitionsmile at xxx.com
Mon May 19 20:30:51 BST 2003

hi everyone.  i apologise, in advance, of the millions
of type-o's that will grace this email.  i did
something to the mac....i got the "flashing question
mark."  you mac users know the one i mean.  i don't
have any of my start up disks here so i have to type
on the pc laptop at work.  grr.

so how is everyone?  i'm.....okay?

thursday night was tough.  i cried for about 4 hours
and woke up on friday morning with my eyes swollen
shut.  i arrived at work where my boss kept asking why
my eyes were all puffy.  thank god i have allergies, i
just blamed those.

saturday morning i did a 3 mile charity walk for
celiacs.  it was a glorious morning and i was finished
in just under an hour.  then, at the post walk raffle,
i had 2 winning tickets.  since i don't have much
specific use for hundreds of dollars worth of gluten-
free food, i gave it to the family that i work for.

the rest of saturday i did fuck all.  i watched....i
don't remember really.

yesterday (sunday) i spent a couple of hours at the
cemetery.  the first hour and a half i was wandering
around trying to find my dad's grave....my grandfather
and brother are buried there as well...i haven't been
there since...christmas time.  when i finally found
the site, i found that i was ill prepared.  i s'pose
it would make sense that the grass hasn't grown in or
anything, i just wasn't prepared to see it.  there it
was, a patchy bit of ground with freshly laid sod atop
a mound of dirt.  it really upset me.  i thought i
would get upset there, but also, for some reason,
never considered that the ground wouldn't be settled
yet.

after that i just hung round my house.  i watched a
dvd documentary on Muhammed, then I watched the Big
Chill before getting addicted to the finale of The
Bachelor, with my sister and brother in law.

i don't why i was so hooked on it last night...i think
that the bachelor himself is a total dork, and not in
a good way.  the one girl from chicago seemed nice and
reasonably intelligent (though i would have to wonder
what a seemingly nice and reasonably intelligent girl
is doing on that show) and the other girl was so,like,
stupid, or whatever.  each time she spoke i could hear
a thousand english professors rolling round in their
graves.

my uncle jim left me a message last night.  i called
him a few days ago to discuss the state that i am in.
he is a lawyer and, i'm sure, will be of great help in
sussing out what i should do regarding my financial
situation.  oh well.

what else?  ah, the gig was this weekend, yeah?  do
tell of the meet ups and all.  i am fairly certain
that my jinnifer was going...and i would imagine that
brian mcneill would be in attendance?

hopefully you all had a lovely time.  i hope you
didn't miss me too much.

a propos of nothing (or apprepeaux, hee hee jinnifer),
white house press secretary ari fleicher announced his
resignation today.  he is the only bush-esque guy i
liked.  i wouldn't say i fancied him per se, i just
love to listen to him.  he is just so articulate. i
wish i were that articulate.

i apologise in advance for mark casaroto getting his
knickers twisted....i'm sure the above makes me sound
all right-wing.

so i shall bid you all farewell...

love and guacamole to you all...well, most of you :o)

~stine

ps.......ash are here tomorrow....i think i may go.
tim wheeler...yummy :oP